Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to publish: veröffentlichen, herausgeben
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "And as you must know, since those figures were published this morning, our stock has already dropped 5.67 points as of 3:20 pm New York time, according to my Raspberry portable device."
- "A recent study published in the New York Post reports that Americans eat between 10 and 15 eggs per week on average."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "'How to read' from Mental Publishing, buy it now at bookstores everywhere!"
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "Sigourney : Yes, the article was published last week."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Publish zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!