Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to publish: veröffentlichen, herausgeben
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "Sigourney : Yes, the article was published last week."
- "A recent study published in the New York Post reports that Americans eat between 10 and 15 eggs per week on average."
- "'How to read' from Mental Publishing, buy it now at bookstores everywhere!"
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "And as you must know, since those figures were published this morning, our stock has already dropped 5.67 points as of 3:20 pm New York time, according to my Raspberry portable device."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Publish zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!