Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to pursue (a line of thought): (einen Gedankengang) verfolgen
The police are still pursuing the suspect. Die Polizei verfolgt immer noch den mutmaßlichen Täter.
We should pursue this new policy that Susie has proposed. Wir sollten die neue Politik, die Susie vorgeschlagen hat, verfolgen.
to pursue a career eine Karriere verfolgen
- "Depending on your views, we'll decide whether or not to pursue these ideas and invest in a full-scale campaign, in conjunction with the R & D department."
- "I have made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "Marlene : If you come with me, we can pursue my dream of performing stand-up comedy."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Pursue zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!