Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to recognize (a person): (eine Person) wiedererkennen
I hadn't seen Jacob for 20 years, but I recognized him because his face hasn't changed at all.
- "I won't be wearing a tie due to this afternoon's mishap, but you should be able to recognize me from the flower and the bloodstains on my trousers."
- "OILS is a globally recognized organization, and we can be sure that any subcontractor who is approved by OILS is completely legitimate: their employees are of legal working age, they are treated fairly and are all paid the minimum wage or above."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "The server is currently having trouble recognizing new computer accounts but we are hoping to resolve this problem within a few days."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "Do you recognize any landmarks?"
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "Bruno : Some of you may recognize Donna's voice from the syndicated radio program 'Call Donna' on Radio Rhubarb."
- "Perhaps you recognize my voice?"
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Recognize zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!