Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to recognize (a person): (eine Person) wiedererkennen
I hadn't seen Jacob for 20 years, but I recognized him because his face hasn't changed at all.
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
- "I won't be wearing a tie due to this afternoon's mishap, but you should be able to recognize me from the flower and the bloodstains on my trousers."
- "Perhaps you recognize my voice?"
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "The server is currently having trouble recognizing new computer accounts but we are hoping to resolve this problem within a few days."
- "Do you recognize any landmarks?"
- "Bruno : Some of you may recognize Donna's voice from the syndicated radio program 'Call Donna' on Radio Rhubarb."
- "Delavigne Corp has revitalized its image by redesigning one of the most recognized symbols in the world of perfume and cosmetics: the Delavigne logo."
- "OILS is a globally recognized organization, and we can be sure that any subcontractor who is approved by OILS is completely legitimate: their employees are of legal working age, they are treated fairly and are all paid the minimum wage or above."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Recognize zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!