Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
This film is to be released next summer. Dieser Film wird nächsten Sommer herausgebracht.
to release (a prisoner): (einen Gefangenen) freilassen
a (multi-product) release: die Einführung (mehrerer Produkte gleichzeitig)
UK: Release our prisoners or we'll bomb your cities.
US: I've already given a press release saying no!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting at 8:30 sharp tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to discuss possible names for a new Delavigne skin cream to be released at the end of the year."
- "Outback Cologne is Delavigne Australia's flagship scent, first released in 1989."
- "ner Brothers announces the release of a film about hamsters!"
- "And I've been in touch with Mr Lah-Pingh, and he says he'll wait for your release, and then the meeting can go ahead."
- "Did you know that laughing just once per day burns calories, releases endorphins and relaxes tension in the face?"
- "Our legal team is negotiating her release from custody, and hopefully her hair will grow back soon."
- "Our company's marquee perfume release last year, 'Adonis for men', has been nominated for a 'Smelly' award, the most prestigious award in the perfume industry."
- "We're looking at a multi-product release in response to the recent market surge, and we want Miss Bümbüm to play a key role in our advertising campaigns."
- "Because humans can't release stress hormones such as adrenalin and cortisol, these hormones can build up to dangerous levels in the body."
- "A ballad about the fateful day at Bondi Beach was released shortly afterwards, and has quickly made its way up in the charts, rivalling 'Waltzing Matilda' in popularity."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Release zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!