Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
renowned: renommiert, berühmt
Achtung, verwechseln Sie nicht die Schreibweise des Wortes renowned mit noun (Nomen) oder known (bekannt).
UK: The concert features many world-renowned musicians.
US: This chef is renowned for his vegetarian cuisine.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having no previous experience flying thermal airships or dirigibles, and smelling of liquor."
- "Yes, today we present to you the newest addition to our morning team, renowned culture lover –"
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multi-national cosmetics company."
- "TigerLily is a totally organic blend from renowned perfumer Horatio Oléré."
- "Well then I present to you renowned cultural critic Belinda B."
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "World-renowned department store mogul Harold P."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Renowned zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!