Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
renowned: renommiert, berühmt
Achtung, verwechseln Sie nicht die Schreibweise des Wortes renowned mit noun (Nomen) oder known (bekannt).
UK: The concert features many world-renowned musicians.
US: This chef is renowned for his vegetarian cuisine.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multi-national cosmetics company."
- "Well then I present to you renowned cultural critic Belinda B."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "TigerLily is a totally organic blend from renowned perfumer Horatio Oléré."
- "It's true that Stickypedia is maintained by anonymous volunteers rather than renowned experts, but despite this, it works remarkably well!"
- "World-renowned department store mogul Harold P."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having no previous experience flying thermal airships or dirigibles, and smelling of liquor."
- "Yes, today we present to you the newest addition to our morning team, renowned culture lover –"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Renowned zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!