Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to represent: repräsentieren, darstellen
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
- "My name is Xiao Xiao Woo and I represent an art collector in Shanghai."
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores sell a large amount of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "Accounting at your level, Icarus, isn't just about figures on a page, it's about having a feel for those numbers, and knowing what they represent in real life."
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores are the primary retailer of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "Hannah : The Internet represents a growing part of our overall retail sales."
- "You handled yourself well, answered the questions diplomatically and represented the company perfectly."
- "What Global Investment Adventures represents"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Represent zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!