Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to represent: repräsentieren, darstellen
- "What Global Investment Adventures represents"
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores sell a large amount of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "Accounting at your level, Icarus, isn't just about figures on a page, it's about having a feel for those numbers, and knowing what they represent in real life."
- "Hannah : The Internet represents a growing part of our overall retail sales."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a."
- "My name is Xiao Xiao Woo and I represent an art collector in Shanghai."
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "I remind you that Warbuckle's Department Stores are the primary retailer of Delavigne products, and his business represents nearly one fifth of our total revenue."
- "Today, these places are considered landmarks and represent the freedom with which San Francisco is traditionally associated."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Represent (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!