Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
resources: Ressourcen, Mittel, Reichtümer
natural resources natürliche Ressourcen
- "Ellen : I think that children are the world's most precious resource."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always set us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full-time staff with their own space."
- "Cork is a renewable resource: its trees are not killed when the cork is taken."
- "With the resources at his disposal, it wouldn't surprise anyone to see Wang come away with a new western subsidiary to play with."
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Resources zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!