Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to respond: antworten
When are you planning to respond? Wann werden Sie antworten?
- "No one ever responds to my advertising."
- "Luna : First, I have to inform you of your legal right to remain silent, or to respond in writing to this meeting once it's over."
- "When asked for a comment, Horatio Oléré responded, 'What?'."
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Susie : And finally, the main reason why no one ever responds to your advertising: there's no phone number!"
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: 'You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
- "Please respond to this e-mail if you have any suggestions."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Respond zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!