Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to respond: antworten
When are you planning to respond? Wann werden Sie antworten?
- "No one ever responds to my advertising."
- "When asked for a comment, Horatio Oléré responded, "What?"
- "Susie : And finally, the main reason why no one ever responds to your advertising: there's no phone number!"
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Please respond to this e-mail if you have any suggestions."
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
- "Luna : First, I have to inform you of your legal right to remain silent, or to respond in writing to this meeting once it's over."
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: "You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Respond zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!