Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Achtung: responsible wird im Englischen nicht als Nomen verwendet, jemand der zuständig oder verantwortlich ist, ist nicht the responsible sondern the person in charge, the manager usw.
To this day I don't know who was responsible for letting sheep onto the cricket pitch. Bis heute weiß ich nicht, wer für dafür verantwortlich war, Schafe auf das Kricketfeld zu lassen.
a responsibility: eine Verantwortung
UK: One day I will grow up and be responsible, but not yet.
US: To this day I don't know who was responsible for putting goats in my garden.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "Responsible for product support for sales partners and clients"
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Are you the one responsible for selling my perfumes far below their list prices?"
- "Naturally, we'll be needing a manager for this team: his or her responsibilities will include fielding phone calls, and training and managing the staff of this new department."
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "Philip : Hannah, do you want that responsibility?"
- "Are you sure you want that responsibility?"
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "Responsibility and management of a customer support department"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Responsible zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!