Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a road: eine Straße
- "Just carry along this road for about a block, and then you take a left at the traffic lights."
- "Mrs Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are many monsters in Cornwall."
- "Roads smell bad."
- "It has less roads."
- "34-B Highwater Road"
- "Mrs. Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are a lot of monsters in Cornwall."
- "And the road was bumpy."
- "I'm happy to report that our 'sales road trip' to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "Pull the car over to the side of the road!"
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Road zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!