Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a road: eine Straße
- "Pull the car over to the side of the road!"
- "I'm happy to report that our 'sales road trip' to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "It has less roads."
- "34-B Highwater Road"
- "And the road was bumpy."
- "Roads smell bad."
- "Mrs. Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are a lot of monsters in Cornwall."
- "Mrs Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are many monsters in Cornwall."
- "1515 Al Jalnah Pur Beach Road"
- "Just carry along this road for about a block, and then you take a left at the traffic lights."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Road zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!