Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to scream with laughter brüllen vor Lachen
a scream: ein (gellender) Schrei
UK: He screamed with agony when he broke his leg.
US: Her screams woke up the entire neighborhood.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said 'you son of a bitch', which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
- "Frigid, British, loves tea and screaming"
- "You eliminate the competition for our perfumes, and I have a hundred screaming partners to worry about."
- "12 screaming babies on board."
- "He is currently in stable condition, and alternates between screaming and farting."
- "She's so awful that just the sight of her makes people scream. When I pick her up, people run out of the room. In my hands, this instrument can do more damage than a bazooka!"
- "He might not respond because we put some tape over his mouth to stop him screaming!"
- "The last vision I have, just before I wake up screaming, is the face of the truck driver, the evil intent in his eyes, and the faint smile on his lips, as tranquil as my yoga master."
- "He was trapped in a tree, screaming, and hanging upside down."
- "But now the pain has gone away, my algorithms scream"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Scream zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!