Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a series (of questions): eine Reihe (von Fragen)
a tv series eine TV-Serie
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of 'compromising' positions."
- "Here's how the focus group will work: I'm going to ask you a series of questions, which you should answer as honestly as possible."
- "Brian : Have I ever told you that's my favorite primetime drama series, sir?"
- "I want you to make a series of 90-degree turns so that I can identify you on radar."
- "Kalvin Krime Cosmetics has been making waves this week, launching a series of perfumed billboards."
- "SAN FRANCISCO - In a press release issued yesterday morning, San Francisco-based cosmetic company Delavigne Corporation announced plans to release a series of environmentally-friendly products over the course of the next year."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Series zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!