Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: You're suffering from a severe case of flatulence.
US: I was severely injured by a bicycle once.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It can be caused by a severe injury or a virus."
- "Philip has told me on numerous occasions that working with an OILS certified company would severely cut into our profit margins, which would not please our shareholders at all."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "It seems our guided meditations combined with severe electroshock therapy have been truly beneficial for you."
- "Announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen, we regret to inform you that there are severe delays on the Hammersmith and City line, Circle and District line and the Central line."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Severe zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!