Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
That shocked us. Das hat uns schockiert.
to shock: schockieren, erschüttern
UK: We were all shocked by the news of his death.
US: The shock of the explosion destroyed several buildings.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Brian : Oh my gosh is it something shocking?"
- "I am shocked and appalled by your filthy mouth and mediocre tambourine skills."
- "Dr. Gilchrist : Now, you're about to witness something shocking, watch."
- "The artist's work is modern, uncompromising and sometimes shocking."
- "Please note that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these stories, but we do guarantee you will be shocked."
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "Today's torrid tabloid tales are dedicated to nouveau-riche nudist Horatio Oléré, who shocked the world this week with his debaucherous deeds."
- "Sir Robert Bear MP, Shadow Secretary for the Environment, shocked Parliament yesterday by declaring that 'the notion that climate change is a man-made phenomenon is pure poppycock'."
- "Voiceover : Today, on a very special Beachview, CG has some shocking news for Mitch."
- "Dr. Loblaw : It's shocking, I know."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Shock zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!