Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "My prices are so small you can barely see them."
- "I promised her that I would bring Democracy, her daughter, to a small country."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "A small family place."
- "-Small plane."
- "Bruno says that he is going to throw him out the window when he finds him, but I believe Horatio is hiding him in one of the smaller offices."
- "When you laugh, it's like a small accordion which plays in the little metro of my mind."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Small zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!