Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
society: die Gesellschaft
- "I will of course insist on a good cross-section of society in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, etc."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "What's happening to our society?"
- "It is always a pleasure to receive mail from the more civilized members of San Francisco society."
- "I'm going to take your boring, utopian society, and make it way, way, way, way, way cooler."
- "Still others will find jobs, and contribute to society as mechanics, storekeepers and singer/songwriters."
- "Accomplishment allows us to feel that we're capable of functioning within society."
- "I hope you're ready for your indoctrination into the Illuminati, the shadowy elite society that secretly rules the world."
- "I'm sure I don't need to tell you just how important Mr Delavigne is in San Francisco society."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Society zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!