Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
solid: solide, fest, stabil
a solid desk ein stabiler/solider Tisch
a solid team ein zuverlässiges/solides Team
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Bruno : That's good, because the most important thing about customer service is maintaining a solid relationship with our clients."
- "It's a solid program all around, the only problem is that it's probably a little out of date by now."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "I know that you have a solid staff working with you."
- "He seems like a solid worker - the kind of guy you can depend on, and he's always free to help you with problems. However, he's sometimes a bit difficult to understand, especially when he's talking about technical issues."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Solid zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!