Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
UK: A spreadsheet is a computer program used to organize data.
US: I use a spreadsheet to keep a record of our sales figures.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "I have triple checked my spreadsheets and all the numbers seem to add up."
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "I'm sure I would help create a convivial working atmosphere at Delavigne and you would soon fall in love with my spreadsheets, which are actually quite serious."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "He was showing her how to use spreadsheets."
- "I'll crunch you like numbers on a spreadsheet!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Spreadsheet zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!