Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to stay (at) home: zu Hause bleiben
Bob decided to stay home today. Bob hat entschieden, heute zu Hause zu bleiben.
- "Ray Upton : Unless you own a helicopter or a small plane, Moira, you should probably just stay home."
- "You're staying home tomorrow."
- "It is my professional opinion that Philip Cheeter should probably stay home for 2-3 days, no more than that."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
- "I will not let my little Icarus suffer the same fate as my poor husband: stress is a very dangerous thing, and Icarus will be staying at home with me until his blood pressure drops."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Stay home zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!