Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
to suffer (from an illness): (an einer Krankheit) leiden
I suffer from diabetes. Ich leide an Diabetes.
UK: People are suffering all over the world and all you talk about is your own stomach.
US: I often suffer from indigestion.
- "On the bright side, Icarus and I both escaped serious injury, although Icarus did break his clavicle in several places, and I did suffer a fractured pelvis."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
- "The cage doesn't suffer."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "I've never really suffered from stress."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Suffer (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!