Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to suffer (from an illness): (an einer Krankheit) leiden
I suffer from diabetes. Ich leide an Diabetes.
UK: People are suffering all over the world and all you talk about is your own stomach.
US: I often suffer from indigestion.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Nobody in here is suffering from depression."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "I've never really suffered from stress."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "The cage doesn't suffer."
- "On the bright side, Icarus and I both escaped serious injury, although Icarus did break his clavicle in several places, and I did suffer a fractured pelvis."
- "I would encourage you, and anyone else who suffers from sleep debt, to organize your schedule outside of work accordingly."
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Suffer zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!