Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to suggest: vorschlagen
suggestive: sinnvoll, suggestiv, zweideutig, anzüglich
UK: I suggest that you take a shower.
US: Any other suggestions?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "I suggest you try the 'Dim Sum'."
- "I have a suggestion that I think would be very helpful in boosting the morale of the staff."
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "And since the weather has been beautiful of late, I suggest a pool party or barbecue weekend."
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "Brian : Well, I suggest we produce a new cheese called Camem-burg."
- "Please respond to this e-mail if you have any suggestions."
- "Bruno : I suggest a black turtleneck and some business slacks."
- "Any suggestions to help me further dull my senses during the festivities are more than welcome."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Suggestion zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!