Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a supermarket: ein Supermarkt
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "I didn't really fall over in the supermarket."
- "I was sure that the supermarket was negligent, so I called GoldenWheelchair."
- "When the regulation was introduced in some French supermarkets yesterday, many customers left with more money than when they arrived."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "Icarus : But I took a day off of work, and I was ready to sue the supermarket for damages!"
- "European Supermarkets , which will be forced to give a one Euro price reduction for each minute a customer spends waiting in the check-out queue."
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "I'm confident that if we sue the supermarket for causing your accident, the compensation could be millions!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Supermarket zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!