Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a system: ein System
We have a new system for dealing with customer complaints, we're a lot faster now. Wir haben ein neues System, um Kundenreklamationen zu bearbeiten, wir sind jetzt viel schneller.
- "I can see your name is already on our system. You saw an opera in January."
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports and, oh, he's just pooed on me!"
- "In an attempt to tackle the obesity epidemic, the British government today announced a new labelling system to be used on food."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "A parallel system seems to me to be the only sensible solution to the smoking problem."
- "I'm pleased to announce that we are experimenting with the Automated Firing System (AFS)."
- "The previously privately-owned DataSeed Systems has announced that the general public can finally own a piece of the successful company."
- "Studies show that the current 'traffic light' labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "Oh anyway, my name is Fred Farmer and I'm calling from DataSeed Systems."
- "Our lab tests reveal nearly fatal levels of mescaline, bath salts and bong water in his system, as well as trace elements of orange juice and horse tranquilizer."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit System zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!