Übersetzung The fact that
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
the fact that...: die Tatsache, dass...
The fact that he is blind doesn't stop him from having a job. Die Tatsache, dass er blind ist, hindert ihn nicht, eine Arbeit zu haben.
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
- "They don't like the fact that I'm Irish yet I travelled from the US!"
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
- "Don't let the fact that you're being watched disturb you."
- "If Greek tragedy has taught us anything (apart from the fact that we shouldn't sleep with our mothers), it is that too much pride, or hubris, brings nothing but trouble."
- "Susie : I think you might have heard about the fact that Kalvin Krime has launched some perfumed billboards."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "How about the fact that I hate my son?"
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "I shouldn't have to mention the fact that the floors are always dirty, the bins are overflowing, the rumpus room smells like roquefort, and there is a heart-shaped bleach stain on the carpet by the cleaning cupboard."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit The fact that (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!