Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the press: die Presse
- "We thought the press would be a good thing."
- "There is a rumor circulating here at the Delavigne Corporation, and in the press."
- "I'm responsible for the company's public relations and I deal directly with the press."
- "Now, I'll take a few questions from the press."
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
- "The first thing you'll want to do is introduce yourself to the press, and give them an idea of what we'll be discussing at the press conference."
- "Philip : Oh great, not only will we be humiliated, but we'll have the press covering every defeat."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "Tell him about the press we've received."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit The press zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!