Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
the press: die Presse
- "We thought the press would be a good thing."
- "Now, I'll take a few questions from the press."
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "There is a rumor circulating here at the Delavigne Corporation, and in the press."
- "I'm responsible for the company's public relations and I deal directly with the press."
- "Tell him about the press we've received."
- "Philip : Oh great, not only will we be humiliated, but we'll have the press covering every defeat."
- "The first thing you'll want to do is introduce yourself to the press, and give them an idea of what we'll be discussing at the press conference."
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit The press zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!