Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
therapy: eine Therapie
- "You need regular therapy, and I'd like to work with you at least once a week."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients, mmkay?"
- "When I can go therapy two times a day"
- "In conclusion, and as a result of your hard work, I would like to propose the next step in your therapy"
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Therapy zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!