Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
therapy: eine Therapie
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients, mmkay?"
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "In conclusion, and as a result of your hard work, I would like to propose the next step in your therapy"
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "You need regular therapy, and I'd like to work with you at least once a week."
- "When I can go therapy two times a day"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Therapy zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!