Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to handle: behandeln, bearbeiten, bewältigen, abwickeln
Our sales manager in Tokyo handles all of our sales in Asia. Unser Verkaufsleiter in Tokyo wickelt alle unsere Geschäfte mit Asien ab.
Will you be able to handle this on your own? Sind Sie in der Lage, dies allein zu bearbeiten?
Who handled the perfume samples? Half the bottles are broken. Wer hat die Parfümflaschen bearbeitet? Die Hälfte der Flaschen ist zerbrochen.
Jedi knights handle their light sabers with great skill. Jediritter handhaben ihre Laserschwerter mit großer Geschicklichkeit.
handle with care vorsichtig behandeln
UK: I'm fragile, and you should handle me with care.
US: I handle all the recruitment in this company.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "I'm not happy about the way you two are handling our customer support."
- "If you're not too busy photocopying, I would be very grateful if you could handle the interviews for me."
- "-The way the complaint is handled will determine if the customer will return or not."
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "We are capable of handling all your production very cheaply."
- "Handle each complaint in a courteous and professional manner and to the client's satisfaction."
- "No Edward, you're going to handle this yourself."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit To handle zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!