Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to infect: infizieren
The system is infected with a virus. Das System ist durch einen Virus infiziert.
- "It crashed several times in the past few weeks, and I think it may have recently infected the whole network."
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
- "I got a problem. I think my computer's been infected with a virus."
- "Since last Wednesday, an extremely dangerous virus has been infecting computers in homes and offices all over the world, and it's spreading quickly."
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
- "It then became infected after he refused medical attention, citing his lifelong contempt for modern medicine."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit To infect zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!