To take place
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to take place: stattfinden
Our annual meeting takes place in San Francisco. Unser jährliches Treffen findet in San Francisco statt.
- "Remember: on the Musical Store hotline, all conversations take place in song!"
- "This year's International Cosmetics Trade Show is taking place in Sydney, as I'm sure you know."
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "Ideally this would take place in L."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
- "The baptism will be taking place this Thursday at St."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit To take place zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!