Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Tokyo: die Hauptstadt von Japan
- "In addition to its headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "Susie, our next question comes from Gary from Tokyo."
- "Last time I saw you, I was negotiating with your buyers in Tokyo."
- "I was impressed by your work with our buyers in Tokyo."
- "The Tokyo market is full to bursting."
- "In addition to their headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "And finally, in more serious news, a cat in Tokyo has given birth to three kittens who have been judged the cutest kittens ever."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Tokyo zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!