Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
two: zwei (2)
- "These are two basic accounts, and, even if you're not rich, it's useful to have both."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "You basically represent two people at this office: Dave in the cafeteria, whom you bribed with two beers and a piece of cake, and Laura in accounts, who thought she was signing up for a cruise to Hawaii."
- "Since I know you two are wine fans, I thought you'd like to go on my behalf."
- "Two of them actually came to greet me at the airport: a tour guide and a translator."
- "Hop in it and take it about two miles down the trail, and then you'll see the guesthouse on your right."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "Feel free to bring me back a bottle or two."
- "Trey : Well, I do have to give two weeks' notice to my current employer."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Two zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!