Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
two: zwei (2)
- "Trey : Well, I do have to give two weeks' notice to my current employer."
- ""Two years."
- "Hop in it and take it about two miles down the trail, and then you'll see the guesthouse on your right."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "Two of them actually came to greet me at the airport: a tour guide and a translator."
- "You basically represent two people at this office: Dave in the cafeteria, whom you bribed with two beers and a piece of cake, and Laura in accounts, who thought she was signing up for a cruise to Hawaii."
- "These are two basic accounts, and, even if you're not rich, it's useful to have both."
- "Since I know you two are wine fans, I thought you'd like to go on my behalf."
- "Feel free to bring me back a bottle or two."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Two zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!