Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Having tea at 4 PM is a typically English practice. Um 16 Uhr Tee zu trinken ist eine typisch englische Gewohnheit.
- "Susie : Wayne is a typical working-class male."
- "They are a typical Australian couple, and they are going to welcome us in their typical Australian home."
- "Philip : So Edward, that whole plate of mashed potatoes – is that a typical Swedish thing?"
- "I'll play the part of a typical customer you might come across."
- "A typical hunt involves 50 dogs and 50 horse riders blowing horns like this one."
- "Those are typically the traits of a French woman."
- "Excuse my typical French greeting, but I have just returned from my homeland (France) and I am filled with a love of France (my homeland) and all things French!"
- "Retail sales typically increase 50-70% in the three months leading up to December 31st."
- "Accounts Payable will be letters from people asking for money – typically these will include invoices we need to pay."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Typically zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!