Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
unique: einzig, einmalig, außerordentlich
UK: Van Gogh had a unique painting style.
US: The Koala bear is a species unique to Australia.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "We're known for our wildlife, especially the unique marsupials that live here."
- "It analyses the unique movements of the phone's owner."
- "I don't doubt your talent, Mr. Hogwash, but perhaps the unique requirements of this project scare you?"
- "Welcome to the Boston Bus Tour, a unique bus tour of the historical city of Boston, Massachusetts."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Unique zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!