Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a university: eine Universität
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Horatio : I do PHD in American literature at San Francisco University."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "Professor Robert Smithson, a developmental psychologist at the University of South-West Cambridgeshire, wants us to stop giving stress such a bad rap."
- "1993-1995 Washington University (St."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "Paola : Our university is known for its extensive research facilities."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "1960-1964 BA in Economics, University of Liverpool."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit University zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!