Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Bruno Delavigne will speak at our upcoming conference. Bruno Delavigne wird bei unserer kommenden Konferenz eine Rede halten.
UK: For more information on upcoming events, press star now.
US: I have eight upcoming meetings in my diary.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Here is a list of our upcoming shows: If you would like to see Harry Potter the Musical, press 1."
- "Rumors abound that Wang, one of the most unpredictable players on the Chinese landscape, will use the upcoming perfume congress in Rome to do some shopping."
- "It is up to you to decide whether they will be awarded the same type of budget for the upcoming year, after reading their respective budget proposals."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at 'Smells R Us' into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "Brian : Today I'll be presenting a few of Delavigne's upcoming product releases for the new year, as well as discussing the company's latest plans and initiatives."
- "I'll keep you posted regarding our upcoming court date in Monterey County."
- "Let's go straight to our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington, who's going to talk us through the upcoming rugby season."
- "For information on our products, policies, upcoming events and other company news, please visit our website, www."
- "Press 1 if you would like to book a ticket for an upcoming show."
- "This is the last board meeting of the year, where we review this year's results, approve the budget for the upcoming year, and forecast next year's growth."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Upcoming zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!