Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
via: via, über, durch, per
This is a flight to Dakar via Paris. Dies ist ein Flug nach Dakar über Paris.
In order to save time, we will go to Marseille via the TGV. Um Zeit zu sparen, werden wir per TGV nach Marseille fahren.
to communicate via telephone per Telefon kommunizieren
- "Hannah : Caroline, I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't think selling our products via your website is really what we're looking for."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "No longer is the web 'just' a research tool, a means to keep in touch via e-mail or a source of easily-plagiarized material for lazy students."
- "I've even seen you singing karaoke in the toilet via secret camera."
- "Somehow, I came up with the idea of sending the delivery via ferry to Calais before being placed on a cargo ship to Brazil - genius!"
- "Why do I need to know where my daughter is at all times via GPS software?"
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
- "It lets me update my status via mobile phone or internet, so everyone knows what I'm up to."
- "I'm joined now live via satellite by the woman of the hour, Susan Bliss."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Via zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!