Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a video: ein Video
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
- "All day long he plays video games, listens to Hip-hop music, downloads "adult" films on his computer, and smokes strange cigarettes in his room."
- "Passport, driver's license, utility bill, library card, video club card, Christmas card from my mother, the key to the city."
- "This exciting new product includes closed-circuit surveillance video and an emergency alarm warning."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "I went to rent a video from the store the other day, and they didn't have the movie I wanted to see: a documentary on deforestation."
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "This exciting new product features closed-circuit surveillance video and a state of the art emergency alarm warning."
- "The videos reveal that traces of anthrax were sprinkled onto our bluefin tuna steaks."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Video zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!