Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a virus: ein Virus
- "Jean : You have the Taxman virus."
- "Faced with the threat of a flu pandemic, researchers from Paris have developed a deterrent that could stop the virus from spreading."
- "The Taxman virus?"
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
- "However, we don't want to run the risk of contracting this or other viruses in the future, so here are some words of friendly advice"
- "Virus prevention advice"
- "I got a problem. I think my computer's been infected with a virus."
- "The other day I updated my PalPay account, or I thought I did, but then I read this article on the john this morning, and I'm like 87% certain that I have a virus, and."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Virus zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!