Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I will go with you. Ich werde mit dir gehen.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "with fisticuffs, you know, the Queensberry rules."
- "All this information is stored in a unique spreadsheet (with lots of pretty colors!"
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Do you have to bring that stuff with you on every trip, Horatio?"
- "I'm washing them - with soap."
- "with the doors closed."
- "Philip : Discothèque with French chicks!"
- "Jean : Dinner with Mamie!"
- "As you all know, we recently lost our CEO Bruno Delavigne, and shortly afterwards our interim CEO Susan Bliss, who ran off with Bruno after a very interesting wedding in London."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit With zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!