Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I will go with you. Ich werde mit dir gehen.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "with fisticuffs, you know, the Queensberry rules."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know 'miam miam'."
- "Philip : Discothèque with French chicks!"
- "Do you have to bring that stuff with you on every trip, Horatio?"
- "A warm place with no memory."
- "I'm washing them - with soap."
- "Fans of the punk group 'Down with the Duke' will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Jean : Dinner with Mamie!"
- "I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab."
- "'Down with the Duke' are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit With zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!