Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I will go with you. Ich werde mit dir gehen.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'll start with a review of the last month, then I'll take questions and comments."
- "Happy holidays to all and thank you American capitalism for the opportunity to work straight through the festive season with so few days off."
- "Not only are private plane flights expensive and wasteful, but Horatio is terrified of machines, with the exception of his juicer."
- "Brian : Did he fill your sock with presents?"
- "Come and sit with me underneath my Christmas tree"
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "Well you can go to one bar, I will be going to another secret bar underwater with my millionaire manatee friends."
- "I have impulsively decided to cancel the private plane flight with Horatio planned for this month."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "I'll be hosting the event in the Delavigne cafeteria with nothing but earplugs and a bottle of strong Scotch to kill the pain."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit With zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!