Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I will go with you. Ich werde mit dir gehen.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
- "with the doors closed."
- "Susie : Well Samantha, I'll be honest with you."
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "Last I heard you were happily married with a child on the way."
- "Susie : Well I was with a man, but it, it's not what you think."
- "There was something wrong with Bruno in Paris, and in Kalackistan."
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "That's right, I'm at home with my family."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
- "Youri say that Kalack country was created when giant salamander Bourishnakov make kisses and sexy time with Yabadev the Cruel."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit With zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!