Definition 401(k) plan
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a 401(k) plan: a defined contribution plan, a fixed pension scheme (USA)
- "Kate : Mr. Cheeter, you're currently paying 350 dollars into your 401(k) plan every month."
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "A 401(k)!"
- "Icarus : Yes, almost all Delavigne Corporation employees contribute to something called a 401(k) plan."
- "Edward : Ok. 401(k)?"
- "Your company provides its employees with a retirement plan called a 401(k)."
- "The 401(k) plan is a "defined contribution plan"."
- "My name is Kate Baker, I'm the account manager for your 401(k) plan at American Banking Solutions."
- "We manage the Delavigne Corporation's 401(k) plans."
Still having difficulties with '401(k) plan'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering '401(k) plan'? Share it with us!