Definition A little note
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a (little) note: a (little) comment, remark; a (little) letter, piece of paper
- "I can't tell you what it is with this note."
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "Dr. Badguy : Yes Mr. Delavigne, I hope you received my little note."
- "Also, I've attached a formal invitation with this note, as company policy requires."
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'A little note'? Share it with us!