Definition A resume
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a résumé (US), a CV (UK): a summary of academic and employment history, a curriculum vitae
- "Luna : I see on your resumé that you have worked for several cosmetics corporations."
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
- "However, sometimes resumés don't tell the whole story."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "You girls have your resumés?"
- "Next question: why don't you have a GPA on your résumé?"
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "We will keep your CV on file and contact you if any positions become available."
- "However, there is some weird stuff on your résumé."
- "Please fax cover letter and resumé to"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'A resume'? Share it with us!