Definition A resume
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a résumé (US), a CV (UK): a summary of academic and employment history, a curriculum vitae
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "Luna : I see on your resumé that you have worked for several cosmetics corporations."
- "Next question: why don't you have a GPA on your résumé?"
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "Please fax cover letter and resumé to"
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
- "You girls have your resumés?"
- "However, sometimes resumés don't tell the whole story."
- "However, there is some weird stuff on your résumé."
- "We will keep your CV on file and contact you if any positions become available."
Still having difficulties with 'A resume'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'A resume'? Share it with us!