English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to abandon: to leave, to give up, to relinquish, to cease, to resign from
- "I will not be with you today, but do not feel abandoned."
- "It's been abandoned since the earthquake of 1989."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Abandon'? Share it with us!