English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to abandon: to leave, to give up, to relinquish, to cease, to resign from
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "It's been abandoned since the earthquake of 1989."
- "I will not be with you today, but do not feel abandoned."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Abandon'? Share it with us!