English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to abandon: to leave, to give up, to relinquish, to cease, to resign from
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "It's been abandoned since the earthquake of 1989."
- "I will not be with you today, but do not feel abandoned."
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Abandon'? Share it with us!