Definition Above all
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Above all (I want to remain friends!): Most importantly, more than everything else (I want to stay friends!)
Take care but, above all, have a good time!
- "Such passion, such drama, and above all, what beautiful language!"
- "Bruno : And above all, you know how his mind works."
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "Alice Gray : Well, I'm reliable, hardworking, efficient and, above all, I'm an excellent cleaner."
- "Before you enter, you may want to put on this protective mask, and above all, don't look him in the eyes!"
Still having difficulties with 'Above all'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Above all'? Share it with us!