Definition Above all
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Above all (I want to remain friends!): Most importantly, more than everything else (I want to stay friends!)
Take care but, above all, have a good time!
- "Alice Gray : Well, I'm reliable, hardworking, efficient and, above all, I'm an excellent cleaner."
- "Such passion, such drama, and above all, what beautiful language!"
- "Before you enter, you may want to put on this protective mask, and above all, don't look him in the eyes!"
- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "Bruno : And above all, you know how his mind works."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Above all'? Share it with us!