English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an (American) accent: an (American) articulation, pronunciation; tone, intonation
He speaks with such a strong accent that I could not understand anything he said.
- "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."
- "Brian : My accent?"
- "Hannah has a strong British accent, and strong views on everything."
- "I speak with a fancy little accent and my best friend is the Queen of England."
- "and speaks with an American accent on Monday, Wednesday and Friday?"
- "I am happy with my own accent."
- "I simply say ‘You are fired' in my sexy (and largely incomprehensible) accent and the person limps out of the office with a big smile on their face."
- "Listen to his disgusting accent."
- "My accent is stupid?"
- "Her accent both confuses and arouses me."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Accent'? Share it with us!