English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an accessory: an extra, an attachment, an adornment, a decoration, an ornament
I'm going to go shopping for some kitchen accessories. I need lots of extra things like plates and cups for my new kitchen.
- "It's mostly accessories actually: scarves, belts, cufflinks, handbags: that kind of thing."
- "High-quality accessories: cufflinks and watch should be understated but expensive."
- "I did, however, have a chance to visit several facilities in Asia which are OILS certified, most of which produce the same type of plastic containers and accessories we use."
- "Please let me know if you are bringing any food, drink or accessories along, so I'll know what to prepare."
- "A girl can never have too many accessories."
- "Donna : Well, I was wondering if any of the accessories would be suitable for women?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Accessory'? Share it with us!