English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an action: an activity, a procedure, a process
- "a little "action"."
- "Please consider this letter as a formal demand for payment, following prolonged lack of action on your part."
- "I'd like to highlight the following commendable actions"
- "Once again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that my actions or words might have caused."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "After right-clicking on an object, you have the option to perform many different actions."
- "I apologize for the delay in this action on my part."
- "They're ready for action, all they need is my green light."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Your actions were unforgivable, and I have only one more thing to say to you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Action'? Share it with us!