English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an activity: an action, a movement, a pastime
- "Your groundbreaking work with monkeys in a cruelty-free environment interested me particularly, and their significant role in your daily activities came as a mild surprise."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "Brian : It's a temporary downturn in economic activity, usually indicated by two consecutive quarters of a falling GDP."
- "The question now is whether he acted alone, or if others were aware of his fraudulent activities."
- "Viewed as a whole, the global cosmetics market showed a 2.8% increase in activity in the first half of the year."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Edward provides a soundtrack to my daily activities."
- "Traditional activities : Casual sex between consenting monsters."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Activity'? Share it with us!