English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to adapt: to change, to modify; to accommodate, to acclimatize
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "I am working for a company which offers French lessons by e-mail, using a unique approach which adapts to each user."
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "Moira : Umm, Brent, Jurassic Park is a Hollywood film adapted from a science fiction novel."
- "But I think we might be able to convey their beauty better if we adapted the ad campaign for each country."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Adapt'? Share it with us!