English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to adapt: to change, to modify; to accommodate, to acclimatize
- "But I think we might be able to convey their beauty better if we adapted the ad campaign for each country."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "Bruno : Some of our human employees are finding it hard to adapt to these changes, but they understand that our animal friends are welcome."
- "I am working for a company which offers French lessons by e-mail, using a unique approach which adapts to each user."
- "Moira : Umm, Brent, Jurassic Park is a Hollywood film adapted from a science fiction novel."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Adapt'? Share it with us!