English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to add (an opinion): to contribute, to attach, to supplement, to include (an opinion)
- "(delete as applicable - please add further information)"
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "Let's add some humour in there."
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
Still having difficulties with 'Add'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Add'? Share it with us!