English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to add (an opinion): to contribute, to attach, to supplement, to include (an opinion)
- "(delete as applicable - please add further information)"
- "I should add that the foundation will of course have a chairman, and that chairman will be my daughter."
- "Robot : Adding musical elements."
- "Let's add some humour in there."
- "Man : It's almost perfect, computer, but let's add the final touch: music."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "Next time we'll add some weight to the bar."
- "Jean, check out these fancy idioms to add some colour to your future conversations!"
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Add'? Share it with us!